Westminster Place: Personal Care
We make aging easier with a little help each day.
Westminster Place is a licensed personal care community on the Presbyterian SeniorCare Network Oakmont Campus. We assist residents with their daily personal needs while providing opportunities for socialization and recreational programming. Whether you need just a little or a lot of help with daily activities, personal care allows you to maximize your independence while providing the support that gives you and your family peace of mind.
Over the years, we’ve transformed this majestic 60-year-old building that serves as the face of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network in the picturesque Oakmont community. A recent $7 million investment has modernized Westminster Place. The welcoming, home environment offers a range of floor plans, including 89 larger private apartments, most with kitchenettes.
- Medication monitoring
- Personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Housekeeping and laundry
- At Westminster Place, residents enjoy as much choice and flexibility as possible in their daily activities. Because it’s your home, we invite you, your loved one and your family to be engaged participants in the decisions that affect your life. We make aging easier by embracing a lifestyle that isn’t dictated by routine or regimentation, but rather by an environment that emphasizes dignity, individuality, respect, wellness and quality of life. We offer:
- Chef-prepared meals in a variety of formal and casual settings
- A pet-friendly environment
- Pastoral care and on-site spiritual services
- On-site barber and beautician services
- Access to specialized medical and geriatric services through UPMC Geriatric Care Center of Oakmont conveniently located on-site
- Recreational and therapeutic programs including organized off-campus trips to local venues
If you are caring for a loved one at home and need a short break, contact us for availability of short-stay accommodations.
The best way to appreciate our community is to visit us, share a meal and meet our residents.
To learn more about our services or schedule a visit, please call 412-828-5600 or contact us here.